Business Structures & Asset Protection
Appropriate business structures are fundamental to effective management practices for the day-to-day operation of your business, tax management and asset protection.
We work closely with you to develop a thorough understanding of your business affairs and provide properly integrated advice for tax management and compliance.
We also provide meaningful financial reporting that enables you to implement effective budgeting and cash flow management strategies that prepare your business for growth, sale or succession.
Our services include:
- Consultation for selection of the appropriate entity for your circumstances, including coordination of business name and registration of your Australian Company Number (ACN) and Australian Business Number (ABN) along with registration as required for Tax File Number, GST and FBT
- Coordination of company, trust and self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) documentation
- Advice for directors including selecting directors and understanding the obligations imposed on them
- Consultation and advice for limiting the personal exposure of business owners
- Advice with regard to asset ownership both now and as it applies to your estate
- Reviewing business structures as businesses evolve and your circumstances change
- Corporate governance analysis and implementation of internal controls to safeguard against fraud, pilfering and other misconduct