Superannuation / SMSF
The superannuation and self-managed super fund (SMSF) environment is highly regulated with strict compliance and administrative obligations that must be met by trustees and fund members.
SMSFs are a tax effective retirement savings vehicle for individuals and businesses that provide a range of advantages often not available through regular superannuation funds.
SMSFs also offer important estate planning advantages and the freedom to buy assets and take greater control of your investments.
Depending upon the circumstances, reduced fees are among the most appealing benefits.
Our services include:
- Advice for appropriate structure i.e. SMSF vs superannuation fund
- SMSF establishment documentation and corporate trustees
- Compliance management, advice and assistance
- Preparation of annual financial statements and member reports
- Taxation advice including preparation of income tax returns
- Assistance in implementation of SuperStream